Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wow, Has It Really Been THAT Long?

Oh my goodness...time sure does fly when you are having fun (or babies)! So much has happened since the last post. Let's see:
  • I graduated from school and found a job right away!
  • I got pregnant with baby #2
  • We sold our house in Raleigh and moved to the farm in Cameron.
  • Had baby #2: Blake Martin Bradsher born September 27, 2012
  • Scott's dad and him started a new venture with the purchase of Southern Products & Silica Company, near Rockingham.
  • Got pregnant with baby #3
  • I changed my work shift so I only work Saturdays and Sundays. (Get to stay at home with the babies!)
  • Had to have my gallbladder out when I was 5 months pregnant. Not fun at all!
  • Had baby #3: Wyatt Thomas Bradsher born November 11, 2013
Right now life is a little crazy, okay REALLY crazy! Keeping up with two little ones and the big ones (including the hubby), is never ending.  I feel like all I do is laundry, clean bottles, and feed mouths. But with the start of the New Year, I have decided to try to keep up with my blog more. Yes, one of my New Year resolutions. I just didn't realize it had been that long since my last post.  So now I am going to post a few pictures of our sweet little (not so little anymore) family! Enjoy!




This is Blake when he was about 2 months old!


Here is Blake at 11 months old! Love those baby blues!

Here is Wyatt! 

And here Wyatt is after we came home from the hospital!


 Here is Blake enjoying some bath time!

And here is my biggest baby of all, Tanner! He is growing up too fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment