Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tanner's First T-Ball Practice!

Okay, so I think I have been more excited about Tanner starting T-Ball then he has! Today was his first practice and we were so excited (Of course, Mommy forgot the camera!). He had a great time and seemed to really enjoy it. Me and Scott were so tickled just watching him and the other kids. The coach said that he needs his own glove and things so after practice we headed up to Play It Again Sports. He picked out a bat, glove, helmet and cleats.  As soon as we got home, he got all his gear and headed for the backyard with Scott. I followed with my camera because I absolutely love pictures and it's been awhile since I have taken any. I hope you enjoy the photos! (And hopefully, Mommy can remember to take her camera to the next practice!)

1 comment:

  1. Tanner looks so proud! I am sure he's going to have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete